Our booth at FIBO Cologne (12.04. - 15.04.2017) is located in hall 7 booth E77. On 150 sqm, we present a wide range of rehabilitation, motion and gait analysis, fitness, performance diagnostics and performance sports system solutions.
Discover our FIBO highlights:
- Ergometer line h/p/cosmos torqualizer®: Highest quality and safety standards „Made in Germany“
- Microgate Witty & Optojump: Reaction- and agility-training, jump tests etc.
- SIMI Shape 3D: Motion detection und –analysis, markerless tracking
- robowalk expander: New methods of gait therapy
- airwalk® ap adjustable gravity: The early therapy entry by individual unweighting
- Rehawalk: Analysis and treatment of gait disorder (neurological, orthopedic and geriatric rehabilitation)
We provide numerous treadmill models with different sizes of running surfaces: Starting with the fitness treadmill pluto with 150 x 50 cm, the reha models locomotion and mercury up to the bigger treadmills quasar (170x65 cm tread surface) and pulsar with its extra large tread surface of 190 x 65cm.Big athletes, professional sportsmen and sport scientists appreciate the pulsar high-performance treadmill due to its great running surface and the precision of the data.
Under the theme "Back to sports", we present various systems for the performance measurement of athletes and patients. In simple performance tests we determine various performance parameters of the subjects. The trainer or therapist can create an individual coordinated training- or therapy plan based on the evaluated data.
We look forwad to meeting you.