Performance testing is an important basis to successfully design your training schedule as a recreational- or endurance sportsmen. With the workshops of Fokus:Diagnostik you get a detailed look at the range of opportunities performance testing and its parameters can give you. Experienced sports scientists and performance diagnosticians convey the theoretical basics combined with important practical application examples.
- Physiological fundamentals of the energy metabolism.
- Lactate measurement to assess the endurance performance capability.
- Spiroergometric parameters to assess endurance performance capability.
- Evaluation and analysis of the gathered information.
- Compiling of training recommendations and training organization based on the test results.
- Presenting and discussing several spiroergometric test profiles.
- Sport medicine specialists
- Performance diagnostician
- Ambitious endurance athletes
The workshop is scheduled for two days:
Saturdays: 10:00 am till 6:00 pm.
Sundays: 10:00 am till 2:00 pm.
Number of participants
Min.: 5 / max.: 12 participants.
Education checks / Funding opportunities
Fokus:Diagnostik is an approved advanced training provider and we accept education checks. With the nationwide valid education checks you save 50 per cent of the workshop expenses. Furthermore our workshops and in-house trainings are allowed for an education bonus and state funding. More information at DGWF (Deutsche Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Weiterbildung und Fernstudium e.V.).
If you have questions about this promotion, we are at your command and gladly help you find an information center close to you.
Advanced training certificate
Attending doctors receive 13 further education points of the “Ärztekammer Nordrhein”.
Further information is available here.