consisting of the following main components:
- 1x cos101021 h/p/cosmos robowalk expander F complete left
- 1x cos101022 h/p/cosmos robowalk expander F complete right
- 1x cos101023va01 h/p/cosmos robowalk expander F complete horizontal
- cos101051-XS ankle cuff (size XS / light blue)
- cos101050-M thigh cuff (size M / blue)
- number of rubber cable pulls:
- 2 expanders (1 left / 1 right), black
- 2 expanders (1 left / 1 right), grey
- diameter: 6 mm, 0.24"
- max. training pulling force (scale value 5)
- black: ca. 3 kg (6.6 lbs)
- grey: ca. 5 kg (11.0 lbs)
- max. allowed load: 10 kg (22.0 lbs)
- pulling distance of expanders (scale value)
- black: 0…160 cm (+10 cm hook), 0"…63.0" (+3.9" hook)
- grey: 0… 150 cm (+10 cm hook), 0"…59.1" (+3.9" hook)
Specification vertical bar:
- Max. adjustment range vertical bar h/p/cosmos robowalk expander F
- 11…51 cm (diff. middle of vertical bars), 4.3"…20.1"
- 60…150 cm (height above run. surface), 23.6"…59.1"
- Classification: medical product class I
- S,I (EN 957)
- Norms: EN 957-1, EN 957-2, EN 957-6,
- EN 13485, EN 14971, EN 62366
Further cuffs with following specifications are available: (1 pair = 1 left and 1 right)
- cos101051-XS ankle cuff (size XS / light blue) circumference 14…27 cm / 5.5"…10.6"
- cos101050-S thigh cuff (size S / red) circumference 25…39 cm / 9.8"…15.4"
- cos101050-M thigh cuff (size M / blue) circumference 36…51 cm / 14.2"…20.1"
- cos101050-L thigh cuff (size L / yellow) circumference 49…75 cm / 19.3"…29.5"
- cos101050-XL thigh cuff (size XL / green) special sizes on request
A safety system to prevent from falling must be used when using the h/p/cosmos robowalk expander. We recommend the h/p/cosmos safety arch with chest belt, rope and automatic stop of the treadmill or an unweighting system that prevents from falling. The exercise permanently has to be supervised by a physiotherapist or a medical doctor in the field of orthopaedics and/or neurology. Cables and cuffs must not be used for the patient's hands, but for the legs only. Disregard of warnings and/or the use of the h/p/cosmos robowalk expander without a fall protection system is strictly prohibited and may lead to accidents and injuries with fatal consequences.
Replace expanders every 36 months or earlier at the first sign of wear.