Software h/p/cosmos para control®
For remote control of all h/p/cosmos running machine and ladder-ergometers with MCU2, MCU3, MCU4 and MCU5. The parameters and the keyboard of the treadmill are displayed on the PC and keys can be simulated for remote control of the running machine or the ladder ergometer.
System requirements for h/p/cosmos para control 4.1
- Personal Computer or laptop / notebook with Pentium IV Processor or higher
- installed operating system Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- min. 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended)
- min. 200 MB free memory on HD
- VGA-Monitor min. 1280 x 1024, CD ROM or DVD drive
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1
- Microsoft® DirectX 9.c
- free RS 232 interface port for connection of any peripheral equipment.
- RS232 COM port is strongly recommended on the PC/Laptop (USB port and converter not preferred, but possible)
- for control via USB interface an optional converter (not all converters work!) is available at h/p/cosmos
- for control via USB interface the processor must be Pentium 2.0 GHz or higher
- Running-machine with RS 232 interface and selected coscom v3 protocol.
- If the UserTerminal is MCU2 or MCU3 type, then the EPROM firmware release must be at least V 2.31.
PC software for sports and fitness applications. Not for medical and rehabilitation use! Compatible with h/p/cosmos and OEM sports running machines and sports ladder ergometers with MCU2, MCU3, MCU4, MCU5. Read manual in full and all warnings and danger precautions of the PC software and of the controlled device (for example running machine) before use!