- Single- and step test measurements
- Memory for 250 measurements incl. storage place, date, time and training-level
- Stopwatch and countdown-function with individual duration for step tests
- Integrated Bluetooth™ interface to the PC
- Temperature control by integrated sensor
- Internal electronic check and code setting by comfort scroll wheel-button
- Automatically self-test
h/p/cosmos also offers additional consumables for lactate measurement which are not included in the starter kit sirius with Lactate Scout+ (e.g. Latex-Gloves, Kidney-Dish, Swabs, Plaster, Medi-Box).Please ask for further details.
The starter kit sirius with Lactate Scout+ can be used in in sports medicine diagnosis for medical supervision, in physiotherapy & recreation as well as a complement to laboratory analysis. Sports institutions, fitness studios, sports clubs & for individual coaching gain from the fast and flexible use of the system, including digital analysis of the data!
The easy, comfortable and reliable use of sirius Lactate Scout+ makes the ideal companion for clubs, teams and amateurs!
The test meter sirius Lactate Scout+ has high ergonomic and security standards and is accredited as a medical device according to EU Directive IVD (CE0123).
Manufacturer: Senslab GmbH / Leipzig / Germany
Specification lactate meter
- Model Name: Lactate meter sirius Lactate Scout+
- Manufacturer: SensLab GmbH
- Type of device: handheld device for measuring blood lactate
- Sample material: Fresh capillary whole blood
- Sample volume: 0.2 μl
- Measurement range: 0.5 mmol/L - 25.0 mmol/L
- Precision: ± 3 % (minimal standard deviation: ± 0.2 mmol/L) for Hct range 35 - 50%
- ± 4 % (minimal standard deviation: ± 0.3 mmol/L) for extended Hct range
- Measurement Enzymatic amperometric determination of lactate using
- principle: lactate oxidase
- Test duration: 10 seconds
- Measurement +5 °C - +45 °C
- Temperature range:
- Humidity: 10 - 85% relative humidity (up to 2 minutes for sensors)
- Storage temperature: -18°C - +8°C (sensors in container) or -20°C - +50°C (device)
- Hematocrit range: 20 - 70 %
- Max. level for use: up to 4,000 metres
- Data storage: 250 test values with date, time and step test allocations
- Data transfer: Integrated Bluetooth® module (Class II module BT 1.2.)
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V AAA / LR03 batteries
- Battery life: At least 1000 tests
- Device dimensions: 91 mm (L) x 55 mm (B) x 22 mm (H)
- Device weight: 80 g (with batteries)
- Distribution and sales only within the EU, not for USA or Canada.
Specification lactate strips
Name: Test strip-box sirius Lactate Scout+ 24-Box, Manufacturer: SensLab GmbH
Usage: The lactate test strips / sensors are compatible with the Lactate meter h/p/cosmos sirius or sirius Lactate Scout+.
Storage: Protect from heat, light, sunlight, humidity and water. Store only in the original special-box, which is part of the shipment, and has to be kept closed and within the specified temperature range of -18°C to +8°C.
Life-Time: Once the test strips vial is opened the test strips are stable for 90 days or until the specified expiry date if it is sooner.
- 24x lactate strips / sensors
- 1x special box for storage
Weight: 0,030 Kg
Language: Instruction for use in German and English
Display language is English
Distribution and sales only within the EU, not for USA or Canada.