What makes the airwalk® ap training-, diagnostic- & rehab-system so unique?
With the airwalk® ap training-, diagnostic- and rehab-system you can start with your gait training and functional training very early after an injury. The goal is to bring the athlete‘s or patient‘s movements back to a normal rhythm - even if the joints are not yet fully loadable (with normal gravity).
Another important field of application is stability- and fall prevention training. Therefore the airwalk® ap in combination with the robowalk® expander will facilitate a full body workout with focus on core-stabilization, stabilization of the lower extremities and balance. The robowalk® expander allows concentric, eccentric and lateral loads even for adductor and abductor muscles workout in all directions of walk.
Advantages of the airwalk® ap system
- early rehabilitation start through individual weight release up to 80 kg, optional up to 120 kg
- suitable for performance analysis and motion analysis through fall prevention - also without unweighting
- safe functional training, fall prevention, stabilization training and gait therapy
- 360° rotations are possible - side steps and backward movements, as well as uphill and downhill
- full access and free sight to the legs, pelvis and upper body of the patient - also with the robowalk® expander system
- with the use of robowalk® you can apply gait guidance, assistance and correction
- hygienic & easy to clean up
- you can retrofit your existing h/p/cosmos treadmill (up to deck size 190x65 cm) with the airwalk® ap unweighting system!
The next level of sports rehab & athletic training with the airwalk® ap & the pulsar® 3p high performance treadmill
The h/p/cosmos pulsar® 3p has a 3-phase power connection with 3 x 400 volts in addition to a large running surface of 190 x 65 cm (74.8 x 25.59") and the standard reverse belt rotation for downhill training. Diagnostics for heavier athletes and many special applications are therefore possible. For sprint- and speed tests the treadmill goes up to 40 km/h standard (optionally 45km/h ~ 28 mph). Here it‘s all about the speed stability, the dynamic accelaration and decelaration and not just the speed of the belt. Another advantage in terms of ergonomics and safety are optional extra wide footboards on the left and on the right side. They are extended from 19 cm to 40 cm, have non-slip surfaces with colour marking and give patients and therapists sufficient space and safety for exercises and support.
retrofit your existing h/p/cosmos treadmill (up to deck size 190x65 cm) with the airwalk® ap unweighting system
The robowalk® expander is an active gait correction system which you can retrofit on your h/p/cosmos treadmill! The system has a very attractive price and is affordable also for small Therapy- and Rehab-Institutions.
You can retrofit your existing h/p/cosmos treadmill (up to deck size 190x65 cm) with the airwalk® ap unweighting system.
These application included:
|Zwischensumme netto||59.833,00 €|
|MwSt. 19%||11.368,27 €|
|Gesamtbetrag (brutto inkl. MwSt.)||71.201,27 €|